Monday, February 6, 2012

The end of an Era

I am back! After an extended maternity leave with Darci I am offically back at work today. Although I must say as a business owner I use the term 'maternity leave' rather loosely.

Our Hugh

The days of bringing my sleepy newborns to the office (and once not so sleepy  lovingly proping them in baskets to support their little bodies) are all over.

Our Ashley

It's the end of an era for me.

Our Darci

I am grateful I have these photos to remember these precious moments spent at my office with my three children.
I am also grateful that Darci after 9 months of 'milking it' so to speak finally took the bottle allowing me to return to work today.

A special thanks to my wonderful team who have supported me endlessly over the past five something years. Whether helping me cart all the paraphernalia that goes with bub or walking my unsettled wee-ones allowing me to take a call - I couldn't have done it without you!
B
x


2 comments:

  1. So cute! Welcome Back Bron! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to work - thanks for popping by blog. I have just signed up as your newest follower & I look forward to popping by soon.
    x
    Melissah from Coastal Style

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you and appreciate all comments.